FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Private Equity Interested in Compuware (CPWR) - FT
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Could See 10% Premium in Kate Spade Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!