FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFTC Orders Citigroup (C) to Pay $250M to Settle ISDAFIX Claims
- Tech Impact and 501cTECH to Merge to Provide Technology Support and Services to Nonprofits Nationwide
- Citigroup (C), Japanese Affiliates Ordered to Pay $175M by CFTC to Settle LIBOR, Euroyen TIBOR Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!