FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Kroger (KR) Not Expected to 'Show Up' for Full Safeway (SWY) Bid - CNBC's Faber
- UPDATE: Cerberus Reaches Preliminary Safeway (SWY) Deal for $40/sh - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!