FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX)-Led Private Equity Consortium Preparing $5.5B Bid for Gates Global - WSJ
- Intermune (ITMN) Plans to Stick with Long-Term Strategy; Doesn't Rule Out M&A
- Sina (SINA) Higher on Expected U.S. IPO for Weibo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!