FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
- H&R Block (HRB) Could be Targeted By PE, Says The Deal
- Charter (CHTR) /Comcast (CMCSA) Nearing Subscriber Deal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!