FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medivation (MDVN) Again Rejects Sanofi's (SNY) 'Substantially Inadequate Proposal'
- Southern Co. (SO) Announces 18.3M Share Common Stock Offering
- UPDATE: Amgen (AMGN) Said Weighing Medivation (MDVN) Bid - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!