FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Six Major Banks Will Pay ~$5.6B to Settle FX, Libor Investigation (BCS) (C) (RBS) (UBS)
- Sabre Corporation Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of Common Stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/21: (AMPE) (CTP) (BLUE) Higher; (WAVX) (LL) (NTAP) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!