FDIC has sued JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C) BofA (BAC) and Deutsche Bank (DB) -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Bloomberg reporting the FDIC has sued JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Citi (NYSE: C) BofA (NYSE: BAC) and Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- John Mack Blames Glencore Rout on Short Sellers Playing With CDS
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Ag Business & DuPont (DD) Ag Business Combo Seen as 'Strategically Sound' at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!