Exact Sciences (EXAS) Gains; Blue Cross Said to Classify Cologuard as Medically Necessary
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) Gains; Blue Cross Said to Classify Cologuard as Medically Necessary
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
- Netflix (NFLX) senior notes offering said raised to $1 billion from $800 million - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!