Ericsson (ERIC) to Announces Job Cuts of 3K-4K in Sweden - Bloomberg, Citing SVT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to Announces Job Cuts of 3K-4K in Sweden - Bloomberg, Citing SVT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ericsson launches new solution for operators to cut network build time in half
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Pandora (P) now open to selling itself - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!