Energous (WATT) Sees Strong Early Gains
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) is seeing strong early gains. Shares are up 5.3% on volume that is running 6x normal.
Upside could be coming on speculation ahead of the upcoming Apple iPhone 7 unveil (likely in the next few weeks). Wireless charging would not likely be in this update but speculators may be taking a flyer that is will be coming sooner rather than later.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!