Energous (WATT) Lower Ahead of iPhone Event as Wireless Charging Not Seen
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) is lower ahead of today's iPhone 7 event It still may be too early for wireless charging making rumors into the event wrong. Shares are down 7.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) trading halted with news pending