Energous (WATT) Lower Ahead of iPhone Event as Wireless Charging Not Seen
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) is lower ahead of today's iPhone 7 event It still may be too early for wireless charging making rumors into the event wrong. Shares are down 7.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!