EADS (EADSY) said to weigh EUR 2B - 3B stock buyback next year
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
EADS (OTCBB: EADSY) said to weigh €2 billion to €3 billion stock buyback next year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; New $25M Stock Buyback Approved
- UPDATE: Spotify said in Advanced Talks to Acquire SoundCloud - FT (AAPL) (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!