DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- DuPont (DD) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against SunEdison (SUNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Said to Prepare 12.9-inch iPad Model for Early 2015 Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!