DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syngenta (SYT) May Be Targeted by Acquirer or Activist Shareholder, Says Deutsche Bank
- SoftBank In Talks to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) - WSJ
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!