DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- UPDATE: Interactive Intelligence (ININ) Said Exploring Sale
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!