DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
You May Also Be Interested In
- France's Iliad Made Offer for T-Mobile (TMUS) - DJ
- UPDATE: Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Active on Chatter
- Phoenix Cos. (PNX) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!