DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- Starz (STRZA) Looking to Sell for $5 Billion - NY Post
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker Corp. (SYK) to Weigh Bid Smith & Nephew (SNN) and Standstill Ends
- Nevsun Resources Ltd. (NSU) Affirms Receipt of Interest
- Friends Life said in talks with Aviva Plc (AV) about all-stock combination - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!