DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont Names Gregory R. Friedman as Vice President of Investor Relations
- Apple (AAPL) Looks to Turn Future iPhones into Secrue, Mobile Payment Devices (V) (MA) (AXP)
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!