DuPont's (DD) Paint unit receives three final bids -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Reuters reporting DuPont's (NYSE: DD) Paint unit has received three final bids.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 of Top 10 Global Chemical Companies on ICIS Top 100 List Use Elemica
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Gains Again Amid Continued Takeover Chatter
- salesforce.com (CRM) Considers Twitter (TWTR) Takeover, Process in Early Stage - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!