Dollar Thrifty (DTG) Shares Spike Higher as Hertz (HTZ) Could Make an Offer
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive (NYSE: DTG) jumped more than 3.5 percent Friday afternoon following a Reuters report which suggested Hertz (NYSE: HTZ) could be near a deal to buy the company. Dollar Thrifty shares last traded at $79.61.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names VP of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Related EntitiesDollar Thrifty Takeover
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!