DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: America Movil (AMX) Said to Solicit AT&T's (T) Interest in Mexico Assets
- UPDATE: Rackspace (RAX) Active on Chatter
- Apache Corporation (APA) Seeks $840M for Alberta Energy Assets - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!