Dell Said to Cut 2000-3000 Jobs After EMC Deal - Bloomberg (DVMT)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dell plans to cut 2,000 to 3,000 jobs after acquired EMC Corp, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Cuts will come in the U.S. and in areas such as supply chain, general and administrative, as well as some in marketing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- Microsemi (MSCC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!