Dell Said to Cut 2000-3000 Jobs After EMC Deal - Bloomberg (DVMT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dell plans to cut 2,000 to 3,000 jobs after acquired EMC Corp, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Cuts will come in the U.S. and in areas such as supply chain, general and administrative, as well as some in marketing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
- TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Ingram Micro (IM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!