Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Announces Coupon Payments on its Gold Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "GLDI") and its Silver Shares Covered Call ETN (ticker symbol "SLVO")
- Ayasdi Accelerates with $55M Investment Led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers Joined by Institutional Venture Partners (IVP) and Khosla Ventures
- Stevia First Corp. Announces Collaboration Aimed at Transforming Sugary Beverage Consumption in Latin America
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!