Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McGraw-Hill Education Said Planning IPO (APO)
- Credit Suisse AG Announces the Reverse Splits of its UWTI and UGAZ ETNs
- History of U.S. August job growth revisions could muddy Fed rate hike calculus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!