Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alarm.com (ALRM) IPO Opens Up 14.6%
- StreetInsider Top 50 Takeover Targets Notable Changes 6/25: (ZTS)
- Lofty Valuation, Lagging Financials Adds Pressure to Potential NCR (NCR) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!