Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: US Foods (USFD) Said Planning Hundreds of Job Cuts Amid HQ Restructuring
- AT&T (T), Time Warner (TWX) Have Held Merger Talks - CNBC's Faber
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!