Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP growth revised up to 1.1 percent
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Inc. Takes Delivery of Its First Newbuilding 25,000 DWT Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker From Kitanihon Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Anthem (ANTM) Ready to Walk from Cigna (CI) Deal - NYP
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 6/27: (GOLD) (GME) (ALXN) Upgraded; (RMD) (PCAR) (LYB) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!