Credit Suisse (CS) Could Layoff a Third of Senior Employees -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Reuters reporting Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) may be preparing to cut a third of its senior employees. While shares are down more than 3.5 percent at last check, the stock is holding up amid the intraday headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) PT Raised to $94 at Credit Suissse; Stock Can Go Higher Without M&A
- Liberty Offered $15/share for Pandora (P) in 'Fishing Expedition' - WSJ
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) Bid to Buy Pfizer (PFE) Pump Unit Stalls - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!