Coach (COH) May Be Up For Sale, Shares Pop
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) sees sharp upside on rumors the company is exploring a sale. Reports from DealReporter. Shares are up over 4% early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Consortium May Cancel $77/ADS Bid for Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU)
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) Gains Mid-Day on Chatter
- Analyst Warns of Short Squeeze in Big Lots (BIG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!