Coach (COH) May Be Up For Sale, Shares Pop
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) sees sharp upside on rumors the company is exploring a sale. Reports from DealReporter. Shares are up over 4% early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Coach (COH) to $33 Ahead of Q4 earnings results
- Straight Path (STRP) Not Targeted by Kerrisdale; Short Report on European Biotech Co. Bavarian Nordic
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Rumored to Be Kerrisdale's Short Target - Unconfirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!