Coach (COH) May Be Up For Sale, Shares Pop
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) sees sharp upside on rumors the company is exploring a sale. Reports from DealReporter. Shares are up over 4% early.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- Rackspace (RAX) Sees Upside Action
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!