Clearwire (CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ) on network usage
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (NYSE: T), Verizon (NYSE: VZ) on network usage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) to Acquire Roofing Supply Group in ~$1.1B Deal
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) said to hire bank, seek a buyer for company - Bloomberg
- Regeneron (REGN) Trading Halted; Praluent Injection PDUFA Date Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!