Clearwire (CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ) on network usage
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (NYSE: T), Verizon (NYSE: VZ) on network usage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Gevo (GEVO) Gains as American Airlines (AAL) Searches for Alternative Jet Fuels
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!