Clearwire (CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ) on network usage
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (NYSE: T), Verizon (NYSE: VZ) on network usage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Said Interested in Buying Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Internet Business
- Relypsa (RLYP) to Trade Toward Takeover Valuation After Competitor Delay - Mizuho
- Verizon reaches tentative agreements with unions representing wireline employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!