Clearwire (CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ) on network usage
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) circuit breaker as CNet reporting in talks with AT&T (NYSE: T), Verizon (NYSE: VZ) on network usage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Inovio Pharma (INO), and Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) trading halted with news pending
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!