Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Iron Mountain (IRM) May Buy Recall Holdings - Bloomberg
- Starboard Sends Letter to Yahoo! (YHOO); Suggests Merger with AOL (AOL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!