Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust to Present at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference
- Stifel Raises Medivation Inc (MDVN) PT to $66 with Company In Play
- Aerohive Networks (HIVE) on Watch Amid Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!