Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danone Mulls Sale of $2B Stake in Japan's Yakult
- Rio Tinto plc (RIO), Glencore Merger Will Happen, Banker Tells Hedge Funds
- BT Group plc (BT) Affirms Talks for Potential O2 Acquisition (TEF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!