Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Would Consider Offers in $60 Area, Says Baird
- eBay (EBAY) Considering Spinning-off PayPal - The Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!