Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!