Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Perform
- General Electric (GE) unit sale to Electrolux said opposed by antitrust staff - Bloomberg
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!