Buyout Rumors Continue to Surround SunTrust (STI)
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) is continuing to trade like it is a buyout target. Some suggested that last week's news that the company was taking a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value was to thwart takeover advances.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Aligns Technology, Media & Telecom Investment Banking Industry Practice Group
- SunTrust Bank to be Honored by Junior Achievement with U.S. President's Volunteer Service Award
- EMC Corp. (EMC) said to decide against VMware (VMW) spin - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!