BroadSoft (BSFT) Ticks Higher on Takeover Speculation
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
BroadSoft, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSFT) is seeing some activity on Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) takeover speculation, noted by an analyst. Shares are up 0.4% after trading lower earlier. Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier in the week, which has investors buzzing about who's next.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anbang Said in Lead to Buy Fidelity & Guaranity (FGL) - Reuters
- ParkerVision (PRKR) said to lose bid for rehearing Qualcomm (QCOM) patent loss - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Chicos FAS (CHS) Declines; Sycamore Bid Said to Face Challenges - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!