BroadSoft (BSFT) Ticks Higher on Takeover Speculation
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
BroadSoft, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSFT) is seeing some activity on Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) takeover speculation, noted by an analyst. Shares are up 0.4% after trading lower earlier. Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier in the week, which has investors buzzing about who's next.
You May Also Be Interested In
- France's Iliad Made Offer for T-Mobile (TMUS) - DJ
- Oracle Customers Plug Into the Cloud With Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Identity Management Achieves Significant Customer and Partner Adoption
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!