BroadSoft (BSFT) Ticks Higher on Takeover Speculation
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
BroadSoft, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSFT) is seeing some activity on Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) takeover speculation, noted by an analyst. Shares are up 0.4% after trading lower earlier. Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier in the week, which has investors buzzing about who's next.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netsuite (N) said seeing opposition from T-Rowe on Oracle (ORCL) - CNBC
- UPDATE: LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares Turn Negative; Complications Seen in EU Over Microsoft Deal - Mlex
- FTC May Still Have Concerns Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Divestitures Aren't Enough - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!