BroadSoft (BSFT) Ticks Higher on Takeover Speculation
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
BroadSoft, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSFT) is seeing some activity on Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) takeover speculation, noted by an analyst. Shares are up 0.4% after trading lower earlier. Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier in the week, which has investors buzzing about who's next.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Coach (COH), Burberry Not in Active Merger Talks - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!