BroadSoft (BSFT) Ticks Higher on Takeover Speculation
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
BroadSoft, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSFT) is seeing some activity on Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) takeover speculation, noted by an analyst. Shares are up 0.4% after trading lower earlier. Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier in the week, which has investors buzzing about who's next.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit Names BroadSoft The UCaaS Platform Global Market Share Leader
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Actelion Said to Reach Tentative Agreement on Price - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!