Blackboard (BBBB) Sees Upside On Takeover Talk
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) seeing action on renewed takeover talk. Shares +3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Said Seeking to Acquire Advent Software (ADVS) for ~$45/Share
- Nomura Analyst Discusses AMD (AMD) Chinese Takeover Interest
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Jumps on Ongoing Takeover Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!