Blackboard (BBBB) Sees Upside On Takeover Talk
- Wall Street rallies for third day, healing Brexit wounds
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) seeing action on renewed takeover talk. Shares +3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Comments After Carmike (CKEC) Meeting Adjourned to July 15; Says Committed to Transaction
- Mondelez (MDLZ) has bid $107/share for Hershey (HSY); bid is half cash & half stock - CNBC source
- Inventiv Said to Pursue Sale in Addition to IPO, in Talks with Potential Suitors - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!