Blackboard (BBBB) Sees Upside On Takeover Talk
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) seeing action on renewed takeover talk. Shares +3.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outerwall (OUTR) Targeted by Activist Engaged Capital - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) May Make Director Appointments This Week
- Jessica Alba's Honest Co. said to work with Goldman, Morgan Stanley on IPO - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!