Bill Miller Comments Spark Apple (AAPL) Dividend Hike Rumors, Shares Ramp
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
The Bill Miller comments, noted a few moments ago, sparked rumors of higher dividend at Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), shares on the move. Shares up 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- Apple says iPhone 6 battery fires in China likely caused by external factors
- Movie Exhibition Stocks on Watch as Film Studios in Talks with Apple for Early Movie Rentals on iTunes