Bill Miller Comments Spark Apple (AAPL) Dividend Hike Rumors, Shares Ramp
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
The Bill Miller comments, noted a few moments ago, sparked rumors of higher dividend at Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), shares on the move. Shares up 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Pershing Square laid off 8 non-senior employees - WSJ
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Gains on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill Miller, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!