Bill Miller Comments Spark Apple (AAPL) Dividend Hike Rumors, Shares Ramp
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
The Bill Miller comments, noted a few moments ago, sparked rumors of higher dividend at Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), shares on the move. Shares up 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsung May Supply ~75% of Chip Production for Apple's (AAPL) Next iPhone
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Jumps on Ongoing Takeover Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill Miller, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!