Bill Miller Comments Spark Apple (AAPL) Dividend Hike Rumors, Shares Ramp
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
The Bill Miller comments, noted a few moments ago, sparked rumors of higher dividend at Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), shares on the move. Shares up 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Probe by U.S. Investigators Finds Possible Misconduct in Brazil - DJ
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.43; 2% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning Apple Pay Launch in China by Early February
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill Miller, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!