Best Buy (BBY) falls on negative chatter about Schulze bid
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) sinks on negative speculation about Schulze bid. Shares are down 3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anbang Said in Lead to Buy Fidelity & Guaranity (FGL) - Reuters
- Janus Capital (JNS), Sonic (SONC) Sell Ratings Removed at Off Wall Street
- Arch Coal (ACI) said planning to make bond interest payment on Thursday - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!