Best Buy (BBY) falls on negative chatter about Schulze bid
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) sinks on negative speculation about Schulze bid. Shares are down 3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) PT Raised to $46 at Deutsche Bank
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
- YY, Inc. (YY) Sees Gains on Investment Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!