Best Buy (BBY) falls on negative chatter about Schulze bid
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) sinks on negative speculation about Schulze bid. Shares are down 3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Said to Cut About 30% of Chinese Workeforce
- Wedbush Upgrades Best Buy (BBY) to Neutral
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!