Best Buy (BBY) Founder Schulze May Sell Stake
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Reports Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) founder Schulze may sell his stake after his attempted takeover failed to materialize. Schulze last owned 71 million shares or 21%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- FTC Approval of Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) Deal May Come Today - Bloomberg Citing Global Competition Review
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Cancels Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!