Best Buy (BBY) Founder Schulze May Sell Stake
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Reports Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) founder Schulze may sell his stake after his attempted takeover failed to materialize. Schulze last owned 71 million shares or 21%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Yelp (YELP) on Watch Amid Chatter
- Balfour Beatty Construction Promotes Leaders in California
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!