Best Buy (BBY) Founder Schulze May Sell Stake
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
Reports Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) founder Schulze may sell his stake after his attempted takeover failed to materialize. Schulze last owned 71 million shares or 21%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Said to Raise Mylan (MYL) Bid to $86 - $88/Share This Week
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Join S&P 500; Jack in the Box (JACK), West Pharmaceutical Services (WST) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Northfield Bancorp (NFBK), Constant Contact (CTCT) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Twitter (TWTR) Active; Bankers Say Company is Open to Sale - FBN"s Gasparino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!