Best Buy (BBY) Founder Schulze May Sell Stake
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
Reports Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) founder Schulze may sell his stake after his attempted takeover failed to materialize. Schulze last owned 71 million shares or 21%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Comments on CMS Reimbursement for Cologuard
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!