Bazaarvoice (BV) on Watch Amid Rumors of Sale
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) was in focus Friday on rumors the company is preparing for a sale DealReporter is the source of speculation.
The report noted disclosures related to amended severance agreements with executives. DealReporter also noted wording in Vector Capital's 13D was similar to CheckSoftware's before it said it would go private.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Gains on Time Warner/AT&T Deal Headlines
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter Involving Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!