Bazaarvoice (BV) on Watch Amid Rumors of Sale
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) was in focus Friday on rumors the company is preparing for a sale DealReporter is the source of speculation.
The report noted disclosures related to amended severance agreements with executives. DealReporter also noted wording in Vector Capital's 13D was similar to CheckSoftware's before it said it would go private.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Muddy Waters Receives Extension on St. Jude Medical (STJ) Suit Response - Bloomberg
- Options with increasing volume: PGTI CP CTSH MUR RRD KLAC MWW NXPI LXK MACK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!