Bazaarvoice (BV) on Watch Amid Rumors of Sale
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) was in focus Friday on rumors the company is preparing for a sale DealReporter is the source of speculation.
The report noted disclosures related to amended severance agreements with executives. DealReporter also noted wording in Vector Capital's 13D was similar to CheckSoftware's before it said it would go private.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bazaarvoice (BV): First Profitable Year Could Be FY18 - Needham
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Declines; Standards Council to Investigate - Reuters
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!