BP (BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Reuters reporting BP (NYSE: BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley (MS) to Sell Oil Merchandising Business to Rosneft
- Cathay Pacific Airways Orders for 21 Boeing (BA) 777-9Xs
- OPKO Health (OPK) Completes Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!