BP (BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Reuters reporting BP (NYSE: BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Economics: Momentum Expected to Build for Nova Scotia Economy
- Credit Suisse (CS) Bolsters Leadership of INvestment Banking Unit
- General Motors (GM) General Counsel Milliken to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!