Apple (AAPL) Might Unveil Software Developer's Kit for TV at WWDC -BGR
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
BGR is reporting Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) may unveil a software developer's kit for its Apple TV products at the World Wide Developers Conference next week. The kit would allow third-party programmers to develop software, BGR said.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Slumps Late Friday
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!