Apple (AAPL) said to have tested social features for iPhone, iPad - Bloomberg
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said to have tested social features for iPhone, iPad, according to Bloomberg.
The company is said to be developing a video sharing and editing app.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
- GE (GE) Downplays Varian (VAR) Takeover Rumors
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!