Apple (AAPL) on Watch Into Upcoming iPhone 7 Event Newsflow
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Over the next several days, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is expected to announce the iPhone 7 event date. Last year, the company sent out invitations on August 27th for the iPhone 6S/6S+ event on September 9, 2015.
Rumors surrounding the iPhone 7 include: no headphone jack, OLED display, an improved processor, an improved camera and thinner design, among other items.
After under-performing most of the last year, shares of Apple have been on a role of late, rising 17% since the end of June. The stock is still under-performing YTD, rising 3% versus 7% for the S&P.
The stock is expected to be volatile into, during and following the event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!