Apple (AAPL) on Watch Into Upcoming iPhone 7 Event Newsflow
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Over the next several days, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is expected to announce the iPhone 7 event date. Last year, the company sent out invitations on August 27th for the iPhone 6S/6S+ event on September 9, 2015.
Rumors surrounding the iPhone 7 include: no headphone jack, OLED display, an improved processor, an improved camera and thinner design, among other items.
After under-performing most of the last year, shares of Apple have been on a role of late, rising 17% since the end of June. The stock is still under-performing YTD, rising 3% versus 7% for the S&P.
The stock is expected to be volatile into, during and following the event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg