Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was in focus Thursday following a cautious report in BGR. According to article, which cites a local news report, a man claimed that his iPhone 7 burst into flames and destroyed his car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
- Apple (AAPL) volatility low