Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was in focus Thursday following a cautious report in BGR. According to article, which cites a local news report, a man claimed that his iPhone 7 burst into flames and destroyed his car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Suit Against Qualcomm (QCOM) Is Positive For Intel (INTC) - Cowen & Co.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!