Apple (AAPL) Weakens Mid-Day on Rumors
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) midday weakness is being attributed to unconfirmed rumors iPhone 7 batteries are exploding similar to Samsung's problems.
After opening higher, shares of AAPL are now down 1%.
This morning, JP Morgan issued some cautious commentary, saying the positive reaction in shares based on early carrier iPhone pre-order data is premature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
- Apple & Deloitte Team Up to Accelerate Business Transformation on iPhone & iPad
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!