Apple (AAPL) Weakens Mid-Day on Rumors
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) midday weakness is being attributed to unconfirmed rumors iPhone 7 batteries are exploding similar to Samsung's problems.
After opening higher, shares of AAPL are now down 1%.
This morning, JP Morgan issued some cautious commentary, saying the positive reaction in shares based on early carrier iPhone pre-order data is premature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- Netflix (NFLX) senior notes offering said raised to $1 billion from $800 million - Bloomberg
- Schneider Electric Refutes Rumors Related to Rockwell Automation (ROK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!