Apple (AAPL) Weakens Mid-Day on Rumors
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) midday weakness is being attributed to unconfirmed rumors iPhone 7 batteries are exploding similar to Samsung's problems.
After opening higher, shares of AAPL are now down 1%.
This morning, JP Morgan issued some cautious commentary, saying the positive reaction in shares based on early carrier iPhone pre-order data is premature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN
- Actives: AAPL EBAY TSLA BAC FB AMZN NFLX AXP WBA WFC MSFT KMI T VZ AMD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!