Apple (AAPL) Weakens Mid-Day on Rumors
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) midday weakness is being attributed to unconfirmed rumors iPhone 7 batteries are exploding similar to Samsung's problems.
After opening higher, shares of AAPL are now down 1%.
This morning, JP Morgan issued some cautious commentary, saying the positive reaction in shares based on early carrier iPhone pre-order data is premature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Qualcomm (QCOM), Xilinx (XLNX) Held Talks Earlier this Year; Talks Didn't Progress - Bloomberg (NXPI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!