Apple (AAPL) Said to Face Potential iPhone 7 Supply Shortage Upon Launch - Nikkei
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sources said that suppliers are scrambling to produce enough high-quality components for the latest Apple smartphone, though it wasn't pinpointed just what segment might be having the biggest problem.
Shares of Apple are down 0.3 percent early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!