Apple (AAPL) Said to Face Potential iPhone 7 Supply Shortage Upon Launch - Nikkei
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sources said that suppliers are scrambling to produce enough high-quality components for the latest Apple smartphone, though it wasn't pinpointed just what segment might be having the biggest problem.
Shares of Apple are down 0.3 percent early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) Suit Against Qualcomm (QCOM) Is Positive For Intel (INTC) - Cowen & Co.
- Time' (TIME) to Acquire Adelphic - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!