Apple (AAPL) Said Mulling Curved Display for Upcoming iPhone
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares are on watch Monday following speculation that the company might move to implement a curved screen for its popular iPhone smartphone device sometime soon.
Apple is considering around 10 different prototypes and might not decide to include a curved display on an upcoming iPhone.
OLEDs generally have many advantages over LCDs, including being thinner and lighter, which allow for flexible designs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy as Square (SQ) Announces Partnership with Apple (AAPL)
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!