Apple (AAPL) Asks Foxconn to Look Into Making iPhones in U.S. - Nikkei
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The report stated that Apple asked Foxconn and assembler Pegatron to look into making iPhones in the U.S.
A source said the cost would more than double.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
- U.S. Supreme Court backs Samsung in smartphone fight with Apple