Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne says 'unconscionable' to give up on GM deal: paper
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Seen as Better Takeover Target vs Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!