Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Market Perform
- Feuerstein Discusses Not So Promising CEL-SCI (CVM), IsoRay (ISR) Equity Raises
- UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) and salesforce.com (CRM) held significant talks; Nadella and Benioff could not agree on price - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!