Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Would Consider Offers in $60 Area, Says Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!