Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KCG Holdings (KCG) Said to approach Nasdaq, CME, LSE, Others for FX Unit Sale
- Trian 'Lambasted' DuPont (DD) For Sale of Paint-Making Unit to Carlyle (CG) - DJ
- Deutsche Bank (DB) to Name Schenck CFO - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!