Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Banks (STI) 2016 Capital Plan Includes Quarterly Dividend of 24c, Buyback of $960M
- Starz (STRZA) Had Two Other Bidders Including CBC (CBS) - CNBC's Faber
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Comments After Carmike (CKEC) Meeting Adjourned to July 15; Says Committed to Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!