Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 4/20: IBM (IBM), Morgan Stanley (MS), Halliburton (HAL), SunTrust (STI), Rambus (RMBS) Report
- Melco Crown (MPEL) Weaker Off the Open as Studio City Project Default Risks Surface
- Deutsche Bank Comments on Latest Gaming and Leisure (GLPI), Pinnacle (PNK) Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!