Analyst Questions SunTrust (STI) Buyout Rumor
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Hearing an analyst is questioning a European buyout SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI), as this morning's rumor suggested could be the case.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Names Kathleen Zadareky to Lead Investor and Regulatory Strategy for Mortgage
- UPDATE: SunOpta (STKL) Active; Tourbillon Pushes for Sale - DJ
- Valeant (VRX) Takeout Approach Introduces New, Positive Variable - BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!