Amazon (AMZN) Said Exploring Premium Sports Package with Prime Membership - DJ
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 2:45 PM EST)
Dow Jones reported that Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) is exploring a possible premium sports package with Prime membership. The report said Amazon has held talks with leagues including the NBA, MLB, NFL, and MLS for live game rights.
Disney (NYSE: DIS), owner of ESPN, traded lower following the report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
- Audible Releases Ponzi Supernova, an Original Series Shedding New Light on Bernie Madoff and the Biggest Ponzi Scheme in History
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!