Amazon (AMZN) Said Exploring Premium Sports Package with Prime Membership - DJ
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 2:45 PM EST)
Dow Jones reported that Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) is exploring a possible premium sports package with Prime membership. The report said Amazon has held talks with leagues including the NBA, MLB, NFL, and MLS for live game rights.
Disney (NYSE: DIS), owner of ESPN, traded lower following the report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!