Amazon (AMZN) Falls Following Trump Victory: Does Trump Have a Bone to Pick with Bezos?
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) is one stock seeing notable weakness following a Donald Trump victory. Shares are down 16 points or 2%. Trump has no love for Amazon's Jeff Bezos, who also owns the Washington Post. A Trump presidency could potentially create all kinds of problems for Amazon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- Amazon Acquires Grateful Dead Documentary Long Strange Trip from Director Amir Bar-Lev and Executive Producer Martin Scorsese
- Amazon Original Series Sneaky Pete Renewed for Season Two
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Jeff Bezos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!