Allergan (AGN) Isn't Going to Buy Gilead (GILD) - Bloomberg's Gadfly
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) isn't going to buy Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), in the opinion of Bloomberg's Gadfly. Comments follow recent speculation and bullish comments from a Gabelli analyst. The articles highlights the staggering amount of debt to raise and carry, potential inversion difficulties, and lack of interest in a transformative acquisition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Topline Relamorelin Phase 2b Data; Will Move to Acquire Motus Therapeutics
- lululemon athletica (LULU) on Watch Amid Renewed, Unconfirmed 'Going Private' Chatter
- Allergan Announces Changes to Board Leadership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!