Allergan (AGN) Isn't Going to Buy Gilead (GILD) - Bloomberg's Gadfly
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) isn't going to buy Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), in the opinion of Bloomberg's Gadfly. Comments follow recent speculation and bullish comments from a Gabelli analyst. The articles highlights the staggering amount of debt to raise and carry, potential inversion difficulties, and lack of interest in a transformative acquisition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), Gedeon Richter Announce Positive Phase III Results for Ulipristal Acetate 5 and 10 mg to Treat Uterine Fibroids
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!