Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Gives Up Big Early Gains, Goes Decidedly Negative
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) gave up all today's gains and then some amid the Leerink note, highlighted first at StreetInsider, that the 10-Q appears delayed, which they said is more important than the conference cancellation. Shares were up sharply earlier on takeover speculation amid the conference cancellation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Options with decreasing implied volatility