Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Gives Up Big Early Gains, Goes Decidedly Negative
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) gave up all today's gains and then some amid the Leerink note, highlighted first at StreetInsider, that the 10-Q appears delayed, which they said is more important than the conference cancellation. Shares were up sharply earlier on takeover speculation amid the conference cancellation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge
- Baird Notes Encouraging Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) ALXN1210 Update at ASH