Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Confirms Conference Cancellation - Bloomberg
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) confirmed in an email to Bloomberg that it won't be holding one-on-one meetings at a Credit Suisse conference on November 7.
"Something came up and as a result we will no longer be participating," a spokesperson told the news service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Despite OLED and GM Concerns, All Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 8 Super Cycle - Credit Suisse
- Baird Notes Encouraging Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) ALXN1210 Update at ASH
- Alaska Air Group (ALK)/Virgin America (VA) may get DOJ approval today - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!