Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Confirms Conference Cancellation - Bloomberg
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) confirmed in an email to Bloomberg that it won't be holding one-on-one meetings at a Credit Suisse conference on November 7.
"Something came up and as a result we will no longer be participating," a spokesperson told the news service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Assumes J. C. Penney (JCP) at Neutral
- New Data from ALXN1210 Dose-Escalation Study Presented at ASH Show Rapid and Sustained Reductions in LDH in Patients with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!