Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Pops on Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Rumored takeover Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP) is seeing mid-day upside on positive chatter about a pending deal. Shares last traded up 2.6% to $74.73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Weekly Call Options Active Amid Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!