Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Pops on Takeover Chatter
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Rumored takeover Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP) is seeing mid-day upside on positive chatter about a pending deal. Shares last traded up 2.6% to $74.73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Join S&P 500; Jack in the Box (JACK), West Pharmaceutical Services (WST) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Northfield Bancorp (NFBK), Constant Contact (CTCT) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Announces Expiration of Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Rights Offering
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Said to Explore Sale of NSS Unit - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!