Acme Packet (APKT) Ticks Higher on Chatter
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Acme Packet, Inc. (Nasdaq: APKT) shares are ticking higher on M&A chatter from unreliable sources. The stock is up about 1.5 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) Looks Into Financing, Sale of Solar Assets - SparkSpread
- MannKind (MNKD), Geron (GERN) Rise Ahead of ETF Rebalancing
- ChinaNet (CNET) Sees Upside as Sympathy Play
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!