Acme Packet (APKT) Ticks Higher on Chatter
- Futures lower as investors await economic data
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
Acme Packet, Inc. (Nasdaq: APKT) shares are ticking higher on M&A chatter from unreliable sources. The stock is up about 1.5 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) has approached Medivation (MDVN) about potential takeover - Reuters
- Sarepta (SRPT): The Ultimate Battleground Stock
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Continues Push Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!