Acme Packet (APKT) Ticks Higher on Chatter
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Acme Packet, Inc. (Nasdaq: APKT) shares are ticking higher on M&A chatter from unreliable sources. The stock is up about 1.5 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCR Corp. (NCR) May End Sale After $9B Thoma Bravo Deal Falls Through - NYP
- Organovo (ONVO) Active, Shares Gain
- Tesla (TSLA) to Offer $1000 Referral Discount Through Oct. 31 on Model S
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!