AT&T (T) Said to Turn to Media Acquisitions; CEO Keeps Spreadsheet Collection of 40 Peers and Potential Takeover Targets - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) Said to Turn to Media Acquisitions; CEO Keeps Spreadsheet Collection of 40 Peers and Potential Takeover Targets - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Shows Strength into Market Close
- Things Said to Move Ahead with Actelion (ALIOY) /Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - CNBC's Faber
- Sprint Corp. (S) Said to Pay $200M for Tidal Stake - Bloomberg, Citing MusicBusinessWorld