AT&T (T) Said to Turn to Media Acquisitions; CEO Keeps Spreadsheet Collection of 40 Peers and Potential Takeover Targets - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) Said to Turn to Media Acquisitions; CEO Keeps Spreadsheet Collection of 40 Peers and Potential Takeover Targets - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T AUDIENCE Network and Endemol Shine Studios Return to Production on Byron Balasco's Critically Acclaimed Series "Kingdom," Starring Frank Grillo, Kiele Sanchez, Matt Lauria, Jonathan
- Richmond County Industrial Park Designated as AT&T Fiber Ready
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed