AB InBev (BUD) Shares Give Up Gains as Modelo Deal Likely Closer to $20B
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
After trading up nearly 2 percent amid reports of a $12 billion deal for Grupo Modelo, shares of AB InBev (NYSE: BUD) have just turned negative as the latest headlines suggest the deal could be closer to $20 billion. The stock last traded around $70.14.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Textron (TXT) to Acquire Beechcraft in $1.4B Deal - FT
- Gogo (GOGO) Could Drop the Call as Massive IPO Lock-Up Set to Expire
- UPDATE: Dish (DISH) Considering Bid for T-Mobile (TMUS) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!