3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy; Analyst Sees H2 Rebound
- 3D Systems (DDD) Now Officially Owns Simbionix
- Digital Ally (DGLY) CEO, Chairman Sees Revenue Growth of 26% in FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!