3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!