3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Hovers Near Oversold Territory Following Analyst Price Target Cut
- Straight Path (STRP) Not Targeted by Kerrisdale; Short Report on European Biotech Co. Bavarian Nordic
- InsideEV Gives July Model S Sales Estimate (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!