3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) to Test Pepsi-Branded Products - Bloomberg (PEP)
- 3D Systems (DDD) Taps Bose's Peter Theran as VP, Consumer Retail
- Delphi Automotive plc (DLPH) Said to Seek Sale of Thermal Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!