3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Said Looking to Sell Stake in Parent Company - Bloomberg
- Net Element (NETE) Continues Charge Higher
- FINRA on KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) 'we are not able to comment on open matters'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!