3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/23: (PBYI) (DRL) (NQ) Higher; (UIS) (XLNX) (NETE) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Rises on Chatter
- PetSmart (PETM) Hired Bankers to Explore Leveraged Buyback, P/E Deal - Reuters
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Brings 3D Printed Lifestyle to Comic-Con International in San Diego
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!