3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Pops on Market Chatter
- Cellectis (CLLS) Takeover Rumors Questioned
- FCC likely to reject T-Mobile (TMUS) bid for more spectrum - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!