3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Germany Will Rescue Deutsche Bank (DB) if Necessary, Allianz Says - Bloomberg
- Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Spirit (SAVE) volatility low into shares could soar 60% as airline price wars ease, Barron's says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!