3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bain, Gold Gate Competing for ANN, Inc. (ANN) - Reuters
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Deal Could Come as Soon as Thursday - Bloomberg
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Could Draw $50 - $62/Share in Takeover - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!