3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: T-Mobile (TMUS) Active on Chatter
- Analyst Sees 5 Reasons Amazon (AMZN) Should Buy RadioShack (RSH)
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!