3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Private Equity in Talks to Buy Stake in Ticket Monster (GRPN)
- Teck Resources (TCK) Says Not in Talks with Antofagasta
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Chatter Talks of Possible Spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!