3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Angie's List (ANGI) Taps All-Time Low
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Surges Higher with Volume; Market Speculates Activist Investor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!