3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Symantec (SYMC) Said Attracting PE Activists for Possible Sale
- UPDATE: FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) CEO in Talks About Megawatt Scale Sales - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Bracing for 20/20 Feature - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!