3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (RVBD) not seeking sale - Forbes
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Active on Starbucks/SodaStream Headlines (SODA) (SBUX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!