3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Biogen (BIIB): Deutsche Bank Comments on Recent Weakness And Compares it to Celgene (CELG)
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Prelim. Q3 EPS Misses Expectations
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Moves Sharply Lower; NYDFS Accuses of Backdating Letters to Borrowers
- Regulus (RGLS) Impressive RG101 Results Could Transform HCV Treatment, BMO Capital Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!