3D Systems (DDD) Sees Action after Cancelling Conference Presentation
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) is seeing some mid-day upside following reports from CNBC the company pulled out of a BB&T conference next week due to a scheduling conflict. Speculators appear to believe that this was because of some material news - namely a buyout. This, however, is simply idle speculation. Shares last traded at $33.84, up 1.9 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD): Modest Short Covering Into Q2 Print
- CenturyLink (CTL) Has Reviewed Windstream-Like Options, No Decision Yet - Spokesperson
- EchoStar Corporation (SATS) Recovers Earlier Losses on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!