Yum Brands: Micky Pant to lead spun-off Yum China after split
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Logos of KFC, owned by Yum Brands Inc, are seen on its delivery bicycles in front of its restaurant in Beijing February 25, 2013. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - (Brief corrects to clarify that Micky Pant is expected to take on CEO role of Yum China after spin-off. The new role will replace his current position as head of Yum's China unit, from which he is expected to resign.)
Yum Brands (NYSE: YUM):* In connection with spin-off, Muktesh (Micky) Pant willresign as CEO of Yum's current China division, conditioned onthe completion of the spin-off * Pant is expected then to become CEO of the newly-formedYum China following the spin-off expected later this year * In connection with the spin-off, Jonathan Linen willdepart from the current board and audit committee and willbecome a member of the new Yum China board * Linen's resignation from board and appointment to YumChina's board is expected to be effective as of October 12, 2016
Source text - http://bit.ly/2duFq76
Further company coverage: [YUM.N]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex's Meister Bullish on Yum! Brands (YUM) Split
- Student in debunked Rolling Stone rape story got tattoo to mark attack
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!