Woman found dead in Exxon's Baton Rouge office building
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HOUSTON (Reuters) - A woman was found dead on Monday morning in the administration building at Exxon Mobil Corp's Baton Rouge, Louisiana refinery, said the coroner for East Baton Rouge Parish.
"There is no suspicion of foul play," said Dr. William Clark, the parish coroner. "It appears to be due to natural causes."
The woman, who has not been identified pending notification of her family, was not found near any of the production equipment at the refinery, Clark said.
Exxon spokesman Todd Spitler confirmed the body's discovery.
"The cause of death has not been determined, and an investigation is currently being conducted," Spitler said. "Our thoughts are with the individual's family during this difficult time."
(Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brexit could put lives of vulnerable at risk due to less charity funding: report
- Kansas judge extends voting rights for those registered at motor vehicle offices
- Court sides with New Jersey mega-mall in financing challenge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!