Woman found dead in Exxon's Baton Rouge office building
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HOUSTON (Reuters) - A woman was found dead on Monday morning in the administration building at Exxon Mobil Corp's Baton Rouge, Louisiana refinery, said the coroner for East Baton Rouge Parish.
"There is no suspicion of foul play," said Dr. William Clark, the parish coroner. "It appears to be due to natural causes."
The woman, who has not been identified pending notification of her family, was not found near any of the production equipment at the refinery, Clark said.
Exxon spokesman Todd Spitler confirmed the body's discovery.
"The cause of death has not been determined, and an investigation is currently being conducted," Spitler said. "Our thoughts are with the individual's family during this difficult time."
(Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S.-based stock funds post largest outflows since Aug 2015: Lipper
- Florida man pleads guilty in case linked to JPMorgan hacking probe
- Four guards at NYC's Rikers jail convicted in beating, coverup
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!