We don't expect breakthroughs at Berlin talks on Ukraine: Kremlin
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko attends a ceremony to hand over weapons and military vehicles to servicemen of the Ukrainian armed forces in Chuhuiv outside Kharkiv, Ukraine, October 15, 2016. Mikhail Palinchak/Ukrainian Presidential Press Service/Po
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Kremlin said on Wednesday it did not expect any breakthroughs at talks on the stalled Ukrainian peace process between the leaders of Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine in Berlin later in the day.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the aim of the talks was to assess the current situation and identify obstacles to implementing the Minsk peace deal on eastern Ukraine.
(Reporting by Maria Tsvetkova; Writing by Alexander Winning; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Year nightclub attacker caught in Istanbul: Turkish media reports
- Noble Energy to buy Clayton Williams Energy for $2.7 billion
- Bank of England's Carney says UK reliant on buoyant consumers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!