Volkswagen's Audi in talks with China's SAIC Motor on tie-up
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
The logo of Audi is seen during the opening of a new plant in San Jose Chiapa, in Puebla state, Mexico, September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Imelda Medina
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Volkswagen's
Reuters reported on Saturday, citing a source familiar with the matter, that the two had signed an agreement that could pave the way for Volkswagen's joint venture with SAIC to make Audi brand cars.
Audi cars are now only made in China through a joint venture with China FAW Group Corp.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford launches brand to sell auto parts to fix competitors' vehicles
- Japan January flash manufacturing PMI shows fastest expansion in almost three years
- Exclusive: UK's Guardian could go tabloid, switch to rival's presses - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!