Volkswagen's Audi in talks with China's SAIC Motor on tie-up
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
The logo of Audi is seen during the opening of a new plant in San Jose Chiapa, in Puebla state, Mexico, September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Imelda Medina
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Volkswagen's
Reuters reported on Saturday, citing a source familiar with the matter, that the two had signed an agreement that could pave the way for Volkswagen's joint venture with SAIC to make Audi brand cars.
Audi cars are now only made in China through a joint venture with China FAW Group Corp.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indonesian group held for treason got money transfers: police
- Statoil drops Airbus Super Puma helicopters for good
- Kremlin upbraids West for 'modest' response to Syria hospital strike