Volkswagen's Audi in talks with China's SAIC Motor on tie-up
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The logo of Audi is seen during the opening of a new plant in San Jose Chiapa, in Puebla state, Mexico, September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Imelda Medina
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Volkswagen's
Reuters reported on Saturday, citing a source familiar with the matter, that the two had signed an agreement that could pave the way for Volkswagen's joint venture with SAIC to make Audi brand cars.
Audi cars are now only made in China through a joint venture with China FAW Group Corp.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iran rescuers find three bodies at collapsed building, hopes for survivors fade
- Afghanistan's Abdullah welcomes Trump commitment to troops
- Russia's Putin ready to meet Trump, preparations may take months: TASS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!