Volkswagen's Audi in talks with China's SAIC Motor on tie-up
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
The logo of Audi is seen during the opening of a new plant in San Jose Chiapa, in Puebla state, Mexico, September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Imelda Medina
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Volkswagen's
Reuters reported on Saturday, citing a source familiar with the matter, that the two had signed an agreement that could pave the way for Volkswagen's joint venture with SAIC to make Audi brand cars.
Audi cars are now only made in China through a joint venture with China FAW Group Corp.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump adviser Scaramucci says parts, not all, of NATO obsolete
- Bare-breasted FEMEN activist grabs Trump statue by crotch
- Saudi's Jubeir rejects criticism of Riyadh in French election race
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!