Volkswagen expects to sell three million VW vehicles in China this year
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is unveiled in Los Angeles, California, U.S. November 17, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GUANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG
Stephan Wollenstein, executive vice president of Volkswagen Group China, made the projection at the Guangzhou auto show.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Writing by John Ruwitch; Editing by Stephen Coates)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. top court to settle dispute over arrests at racy D.C. party
- Aides deny Hollande eyeing key EU role overseeing Brexit
- Viacom's Paramount Pictures inks deal with Chinese film companies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!