Volkswagen expects to sell three million VW vehicles in China this year
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is unveiled in Los Angeles, California, U.S. November 17, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GUANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG
Stephan Wollenstein, executive vice president of Volkswagen Group China, made the projection at the Guangzhou auto show.
(Reporting by Jake Spring; Writing by John Ruwitch; Editing by Stephen Coates)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iraq says army makes gains in grueling Mosul battle
- Turkey's AK Party submits reform plans aimed at expanding president's powers
- Second suspect in Brazilian soccer team air crash put in jail
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!