Verdict in Rolling Stone trial over university rape story
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - A federal jury has reached a verdict in the defamation lawsuit brought by University of Virginia administrator Nicole Eramo over a retracted Rolling Stone magazine story about a gang rape at the school, a court spokeswoman said on Friday.
The verdict was being read in U.S. District Court in Charlottesville, Virginia, she said. The spokeswoman had no information on the jury's findings.
(Reporting by Ian Simpson; Editing by Chris Reese and Jonathan Oatis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- India central bank unexpectedly keeps rates unchanged
- Two senior New Zealand ministers throw weight behind English for PM
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!