Venezuela electoral council suspends recall drive against Maduro
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro speaks during a visit at the Ecuador's National Assembly in Quito, Ecuador October 17, 2016. Miraflores Palace/Handout via
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's electoral council on Thursday night said it was suspending a recall referendum drive against leftist president Nicolas Maduro due to court decisions.
(Reporting by Alexandra Ulmer; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air strike kills dozens at jihadist camp, Syrian Observatory says
- China concerned by U.S. anti-dumping measures on carbon, alloy steel CTL plate
- Impact of job-stealing robots a growing concern at Davos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!